Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 6 and Day 7

Christmas has really slowed down progress.  On day 6, I went to Central Florida Driveshaft and picked up some u-joints.  You can be sure a man with a greasy apron knows what he is doing.  I also made a drop for the steering out of an old connecting rod.  Christmas shopping for the sweetheart as well.
   Day 7  My buddies Wayne and David came over.  We hooked up the steering and set the front fenders after trimming the inner fender wells.  It was loads of fun but we were tired by lunch.
    At 3pm the tribe showed up for family Christmas pictures.  They are all spending the night so we can open presents together in the morning.  I love  having all my children and grand children here.
 Sorry about pictures.  I will download soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment